Sweet Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
- - 1m ( 2ft ) 1 pouch Minute Rice® Jasmine Rice
- - 1/2 cup (125 mL) Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- - 2 tbsp (30 mL) each lime juice and sodium-reduced soy sauce
- - 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- - 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- - 1 cup (250 mL) each sliced carrot, red pepper and snow peas
- - 2 cups (500 mL) bean sprouts
- - garnish with sliced green onion
Replace the carrot, red pepper and snow peas with any combination of stir-fry vegetables.
Replace the chicken with peeled, deveined raw shrimp. To avoid overcooking the shrimp, stir-fry the vegetables first. Then, add the shrimp along with the sauce, tossing just until the shrimp are no longer opaque.
Sweet Thai chili sauce is a mild, thick sauce used for dipping and stir-fries found in the Asian section of the supermarket.
- Step 1 :Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir chili sauce with lime juice and soy sauce in a small bowl. Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok set over medium-high heat.
- Step 2 :Add chicken to wok. Stir-fry until browned; remove to a bowl. Add vegetables; stir-fry until tender.
- Step 3 :Return chicken along with sauce mixture to wok; toss until heated through. Toss in sprouts. Serve over rice. Garnish with green onion.
- Orange Sesame Shrimp
- 1-2-3 Chicken Vegetable Rice
- Easy Teriyaki Chicken & Whole Grain Rice Dinner